The ILS Law College is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
It offers the following courses of the University:
- LL.B. (three-year law degree course after graduation)
- B.A.LL.B. (five-year law degree course after XII or equivalent)
- LL.M. (two-year masters programme after graduation in law)
- Diploma in Taxation Laws (D.T.L.) (one-year course after graduation)
- Diploma in Labour Laws and Labour Welfare (D.L.L.&L.W.) (one-year course after graduation)
Law CET Hall Tickets are available on MH-CET website
LLM II year lectures will start from 1 July 2016
Click Here for CET Examination for 2016-17
Law CET Schedule for 2016-17
Government announces Common Entrance Test for Admissions
Click Here for CET Syllabus
Click Here for Merit List April 2015
The new email address of ILS Law College is email@example.com.
The Principal, ILS Law College,
Law College Road (Chiplunkar Road),
Pune 411004, Maharashtra State, India.
+91 20 25656775 (t)
+91 20 25658665 (f)
|The web-site of the College, www.ilslaw.edu, is under construction.
Current information about events and activities will be available here from time to time.