The Indian Law Society provides following facilities in the College campus for students of ILS Law College:
(A) Classrooms, Conference Hall:
In our college campus, we have latest infrastructure facilities as follows:
- 17 classrooms having capacity of 80 students each in separate building with LCD projector & WIFI connectivity
- 1 Conference hall having capacity of 80
- 1 Auditorium having Capacity of 350
College has separate building for Library with 60,000 bound volume of books, International and national journals, periodicals. College have electronic data base of law reports. College also has special facility of Lift and ramp for physically disabled students. WIFI connectivity is available. Capacity around 300
Time: 9.30 AM to 9 PM
(C) Computer Lab:
College has 2 computer labs having 25 computers.
(D) Drinking Water:
College has water coolers in all buildings
(E) Sanitary Facilities:
College has adequate & Separate Sanitary facilities for girls & boys.
(F) Hostel Facility:
(i) Hostel for Boys
Rooms: The hostel is in two wings and has 117 rooms.
Facilities: Ample and free parking space for vehicles, basic furniture, hot water facilities, drinking water coolers, wireless internet connection.
Food: Residents can eat in a dining hall of the mess by paying charges on monthly basis. Joining the mess is not compulsory. Residents may eat outside. Residents cannot order tiffin from outside agencies.
- Fees for academic 2015-16 are as follows:
1. 1st year of LLB or BALLB : Rs 50000 + deposit of Rs 1000
2. New Admission (any class) (Double Room only) : Rs 50000 + deposit of Rs 1000
3. Single Room: Rs 60000.
- Fees are liable to be revised before admission
- Fees do not include food.
- Full fees for the year and caution money must be paid by demand draft after admission to the hostel is confirmed.
- Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Law Society’ and made payable at Pune.
Rector: Shri Santosh Jaybhay (Asst Professor) lives in the campus.
Students of 1st BSL, 1st LLB and 1st LL.M. can apply with the admission form, but their admission to hostel will be confirmed (subject to availability) only after their admission to the course is confirmed.
(ii) Hostel for Girls:
Rooms: The hostel accommodates 144 students.
Facilities: Ample and free parking space for vehicles, basic furniture, hot water facilities, drinking water coolers, washing machine, wireless internet connection, study room, sick room, TV and newspaper room.
- Fees for academic year 2015-16 is as given below:
Rs 1,65,000 for Foreign Nationals, and Rs 1,38,000 for others.
- Charges are liable to be revised before admission
- Full fees for the year must be paid by demand draft after admission to the hostel is confirmed. Demand Draft must be drawn in favour of ‘Indian Law Society’ and made payable at Pune .
- Fees include charges for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Ladies Hostel Mess.
Food: Residents eat in a dining hall of the Ladies Hostel Mess. Charges for mess facilities are compulsory; they are included in the fees.
Rector: Smt Charu Singh lives in the Hostel Building.
Students of 1st BSL, 1st LLB and 1st LLM can apply only after their admission in the College is confirmed
College have separate canteen for students. Canteen has ample space for students.
(H) Sports & Gymnasium:
College has various facilities of sports with all latest amenities:
(i) Outdoor Sports games having separate courts :
(c ) Volleyball
(ii) Indoor Sports game :
(b) Table Tennis
(c ) Chess
(iii) Gymnasium :
College has gym with adequate space along with all modern equipments
(iv) Swimming Pool
(I) Parking Space:
College provides separate parking space for students, hostel residents, visitors & staff.
College appointed separate security agency & housekeeping agency for these purpose to provide the best for students.