The competition law cell was convened in December 2016 and is one of the most recent developments of ILS Law College. The main goal of the Cell is to provide an opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge of competition law and to interact with other students who have a shared interest in the same, familiarizing students with competition law and allow students to cultivate their interest in competition law in an informal environment, without the pressure of being graded, expanding students’ advocacy skills by conducting demonstrations and conducting research leading to new insights and further the concept building of competition aw. Various Sessions and activities were organized to increase awareness of current and emerging issues in competition law.
Objective of the Cell
• To ensure smooth functioning of the cell and to facilitate activities of students in context of Competition Laws.
• To promote better participation of students in activities of the cell.
• To encourage research and discussion relating to Competition Law among the students.
• To align the activities of the cell along with activities of other cells and departments of ILS Law college.
The Constitution of the Cell for academic year 2018-19 is as follows:-
1. Ms. Smita Sabne
2. Ms. Swatee Yogessh
3. Ms. Sujata Tikande
1. Rohini Hirwane (V B.A.LL.B.)
2. Sonal Jain (V B.A.LL.)
3. Anuja Choudhary (IV B.A.LL.B.)
4. Ashna Chabra (IV B.A.LL.B)
5. Vivek Sharma (III B.A.LL.B)
6. Umang Motiyani (B.A.LL.B)
7. Soham (III B.A.LL.B)