With the aim of protection of rights and to supervise the Development of the students of ILS Law College, Student Development Department has been established in ILS Law College as per the mandate of Savitribai Phule Pune University in academic year 2012-13. “Capacity Building, Community Service, Diversity and Inclusivity and Enhancing” is the objective of the Student Development Department.
Student Development Department promotes and co-ordinates the different student- centric activities for betterment of students. Department tries to nurture students’ mental, physical, cultural growth with various innovative activities to improve their overall personality development and to make them civilized Indian citizens to compete in the globalized world.
- To conduct student welfare activities
- To run welfare schemes for student of ILS Law College Pune
- To avail equal opportunities to students to participate in youth festival, students council etc.
- To provide earn and learn opportunity to needy and financially weak students of college
- Nine day lecture series on “Law, Gender and Equality”
- Special Guidance Scheme
- Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Earn and Learn Scheme
- Reader on Demand for visually Challenged Students
- Career Counselling cum Motivation Workshop for differently-abled
- Organize various innovative programs in collaboration with Board of Student Development of Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Celebration of various days as per Savitribai Phule Pune University
Mr. Kendre Dnyaneshwar Pralhadrao,